Friday, July 30, 2010

Pillow Pic Memory Lane

After having suggested this little idea to a friend from high school on facebook for his new daughter. I flipped through my album and just smiled. I loved this little idea which I stole from my sister Amy who originally did it with my niece Sophia. So yes, I went tripping down memory lane. If any of you want a little recap and to take the trip, look on. At looking at the pics I realized I decided at "October" to try and theme his outfit and the print on the sign with the holiday/Halloween, but then I don't know why I didn't do a Christmas outfit for December. Oh well, something to keep in mind for the future. :) Enjoy!











As you can see, the older he got, the harder it was to keep him still. Which is why at month 11 he had to hold the tape dispenser for distraction and month 12 Scott's leg and arm made the photo of squirrley little Lincoln. :)

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment