Thursday, June 10, 2010

Death by garage sale??


As one who likes to garage sale occasionally, I have come to realize I do not share the same feeling for having one myself. I have been working on my garage sale for a few weeks now and I tell you what, the dumb thing will have the death of me before it is all said and done!! I'm so sick of getting it ready! Grrrrrrr. I wanted to get so much more gone through too, but I have NO ROOM out there anymore! The only stuff I have out there is from Lincoln's room and Lincoln's storage from the garage. Oh, and Scott went through his clothes, lucky him. I have nothing of mine out there and that sucks. I will be glad when it's over, and I don't know how long it will take me, if ever, to muster up the energy to EVER have another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment