Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

In honor of The Twilight Saga's newest installment "Eclipse" coming out in theatre's this month, I have changed my background. If anyone has me as a friend on facebook, and I talk about loving "Edward" and/or Robert Pattinson, this is where I fell in love with him. :) Robert Pattinson plays "Edward Cullen" in the Twilight Saga. He is the beautiful guy whose face ironically sits above the letters "ec" on my background. :)

On June 29th, my sisters Amy and Megan and a few friends are going to be a small number of the crazed "Twifans" at the theatre for the midnight premiering of "Eclipse". However, not before we see "Twilight" and "New Moon" right before starting at 7pm!!! 7 hours of Rob Pattinson on the big screen! Ahhhhhhhhh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment